Wednesday, November 1, 2017

NaNoWriMo Beginning Woes

National Novel Writing Month, here yet again! It is amazing how must faster the years go by as we grow older. I could have sworn it was still springtime. 

Nonetheless, in NaNo I will participate, and unlike last year, I will win, whether I get sick this time or not! I have convinced one of my friends to join me, so hopefully the companionship in misery will assist in victory. 

We have determined we are going to relax and have fun with this year's book - to write a completely sappy, cliche romance novel. Exactly what that is - well, plots keep coming to me (if plots they can be called) and then moving on. So, I feel rather like this very apt NaNoToon right now.

https://nanotoons.wordpress.com/2017/11/01/2017-november-1st/

No comments:

Post a Comment